Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

Smart Footprint Public or Private

16 Oct 2017 11:53:18.jpgKia ora, my name is Joy and I go to Tamaki Primary School. I am 8 years old. My brothers names are Daniel and Pouvi. My sisters names are Joydanivi and Filomena . I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. My classroom is room 5 and I want to learn my basic facts to twelve. My teacher’s name is Miss H.

The sport I am good at is netball. One thing that I really enjoy is art. I love to draw and make sculptures using clay. I also enjoy reading books. I like listening to other people read to me and I like to read by myself too.


The person who inspires me the most in my life is my Mum because she looks after me. When I finish school if there is anything that needs to be done, she does it for me. When we have to go somewhere, my mum always does everything for me and my brothers and sisters.


No comments:

Post a Comment